Sara Bradly MA MBACP
Inner Focus is the name of my Counselling and Personal Development practice. I established it in 2013 out of a desire to help people to live happier, more fulfilling lives.
I trained as a Person-Centred Counsellor at the University of East Anglia in 2011 where I was also introduced to Focusing. From the beginning I loved this powerful way of working. After qualifying as a counsellor my passion for Focusing led me to embark on a further 2 year course of study at the London Focusing Institute where I completed the International Focusing Institute's certified training in Focusing-Oriented Therapy and also became certified by the Institute as a Focusing Trainer.
Having experienced the profoundly transformative effects of Person-Centred Counselling and Focusing myself, I am confident that what I offer to clients will enable them to create positive change in themselves and their lives.
Some things you might like to know about me...
- I am a qualified and experienced Person-Centred Counsellor.
- I am a qualified and experienced Focusing-Oriented Therapist and Certified Focusing Trainer.
- I have a Masters Degree in Counselling from the University of East Anglia.
- I am a registered member of BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and work in adherence to their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- I engage with regular CPD (continued professional development) to keep my knowledge and s skills up to date.
- I attend regular supervision to ensure good practice at all times.
- Associate Tutor, University of East Anglia (UEA)
- Co-tutor, counselling courses, Norwich Centre, UEA
- Focusing Workshops
- One to one Counselling / Focusing-Oriented Therapy with adults, young people and children
- Personal development groups, Norwich Centre, UEA